Blue Hole & Island Gully Waterfall Adventure with Lunch (From Ocho Rios)
Price: US$60.00 p.p. (seat in coach)
Children (5 – 12 Year): US$48 per child
Days Available: Daily (Excluding Saturdays)
- Dress Code: Wear Swimwear underneath clothing, sandals, casual wear
- What to Bring: Towels, Money for souvenirs, Camera, suntan lotion, aqua shoes or tennis shoes
- Meals/Snacks Included: Lunch in Ocho Rios
- Meal/Snacks Description: Jerk Chicken or Jerk Pork, Rice & Peas
- Beverages Included: Sodas or Bottled water
- Items not included/ Additional Costs: gratuity
- NOT SUITABLE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN, THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED OR PERSONS WITH HEART PROBLEMS
- NOT WHEEL CHAIR ACCESSIBLE
- Cliff jumping is optional and those who do not participate can have just as much fun watching.
- Certified Tour Guides available. One (1) Tour Guide will take 10 – 15 persons per tour
- Guest will be required to sign a Waiver form prior to the start of the tour
- Seat in coach tour with other passengers
- For private arrangements, or bookings for more than 10 guests, please contact us directly at email@example.com
Set off for a day of adventure in paradise, with a trip to the magnificent Blue Hole and Island Gully Falls, which is nestled in the hills of Ocho Rios. Whether you are looking for an adventure or a relaxing time, we have options for you. Enjoy gorgeous views of lush greenery, the clear blue/green water coming down from the mountains above, cascading waterfalls and a bonus hidden cave. This refreshing water is ideal to jump and swim in on a hot day and feels amazing on sunburned skin.
There are several places where you can jump from, and pools to swim in. If you’re feeling especially adventurous, take to the top of rocks, for a rope-swing jump into the turquoise water, or do a cliff-jump without any help at all. If you prefer, you can view them from the side, and take pictures.
After lots of fun at this exhilarating water falls, have lunch in the town of Ocho Rios, before returning to your hotel.